if u can’t imagine ur otp on a long road trip together with no set destination in mind with things happening like their car breaking down at one point or stopping at a store to argue over what snacks to buy and taking turns driving while the other rests and checking into a little inn or hotel on the way and pulling off to just chill and look at the sky together do u really ship it
Really old jackrabbit art that I forgot existed after I shutdown my tooth ask blog. Thank you ipod. TTwTT
Here ya go you punk rock nerd
A FATTY BATTY BAT!!! THANK YOU!!
you liked the lord of the rings? You like Avatar? You liked Pacific Rim and Gozilla? or you liked princess mononoké? Then you’ll like How to train your dragon 2. There is no other animated movie from the USA that are like How to train your dragon 2. The movie is very different from the first, mature and darker, Epic, That movie had guts .
Me leaving the theater after watching how to train your dragon 2
Once Upon A Ler: a Once-ler playlist
All songs include lyrics and covers.
Act I: Welcome To Paradise / Download
- Welcome To Paradise by Green Day
- Between You And Me by Marillion
- Feeling Good by Muse
- All Star by Smash Mouth
Act II: Self-Fulfilled Prophecy / Download
- Everybody Loves Me by OneRepublic
- The Fallen by Franz Ferdinand
- I Want It All/We Will Rock You by Queen/Armageddon
- Oh No! by Marina & The Diamonds
- Puttin’ On The Ritz by Shiny Toy Guns
- Rock Star by N.E.R.D.
Act III: Lesson Learned / Download
- Long Road To Ruin by Foo Fighters
- Devil’s In The Detail by The Hoosiers
- Look What You’ve Done by Jet
- The World We Live In by The Killers
Final Act: Plant Life / Download
- Plant Life by Owl City
- Field Below by Regina Spektor
- Viva La Vida by Coldplay
- All These Things That I’ve Done by The Killers
I also wanted to cover the transition between good Oncie and the Once-ler, and maybe try to picture the interaction between the two Once-lers. not necessarily Oncest but I guess it could also be viewed that way. whatever floats your boat I guess:
Intermission: Nice Guy with the Wrong Attitude / Download
- Money To Be Made by The Hoosiers
- Nice Guys Finish Last by Cobra Starship
- Diabolic Scheme by The Hives
hope you like
this was my favourite part of the movie okay because
the once-ler had just given up on his dream!!!! he tried really hard to sell that fool thneed and every day people just lined up to THROW TOMATOES AT HIM and finally he was like YOU KNOW WHAT, FINE, NOBODY NEEDS A THNEED, THNEEDS ARE DUMB AND LAME
and then he comes home.
AND LOOK AT THAT SMILE WHEN THE LORAX INVITES HIM TO PLAY.
HE IS OKAY BECAUSE HE HAS FRIENDS NOW
FOR PROBABLY THE FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE
SO IT’S ALL OKAY
for a while
my other favourite part is the sound he makes when he wipes the floor with the thneed